Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FUNDRAISING UPDATE!

Yesterday, eight days before the deadline and thanks to many generous donations, I met my goal ($1285). This leaves me an extra eight days to earn the $1300 I need to raise before August 7th.

I am overcome with gratitude to all the people who have helped me meet this goal. My friends, teachers, fellow activists, and people I have never met have donated money. The community effort behind this project has been enormous. Thank you all. I cannot thank you enough.


And even people that aren't psyched about throwing money at me have helped out in other ways. I'm getting a lot of help checking things off of my "things I need" list. My mom helped me get a passport (THANKS MOM!) and my friend Casey from school is loaning me her voice recorder. Thanks everyone! You're so amazing!


Don't forget! Save the date!


taza - july 12 - 8pm - open mic -info


love,


nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment